This article will walk through setting up and configuring the Barracuda ESS monitoring app.
First Enable the ESS Monitor App
Logon to the console and enable the Sentinel App
- From the Left Hand Navigation, Click On App Store
- Switch On the Barracuda ESS Monitor App
Map The ESS Customers
- From the Left Hand Navigation, Click Integrations
2. Click Email Security, then Click Barracuda ESS Monitor
This form will allow you to paste in the Account ID (ID) from Barracuda ESS for each customer that is managed.
To Find the Account ID (ID)
1. Logon to Barracuda ESS Dashboard and change context to the appropriate customer account.
2. In the lower part of the Dashboard you should see Account ID / ESS ID
3. Copy the Account ID that begins with ESS from the Dashboard to the Integrations tab for the appropriate customer. You must include ESS as part of the ID, such as ESS12345.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for all customer accounts, when finished click Save on the Integrations tab in the RocketCyber console.
Configure ESS Syslog Destination
1. Logon to the ESS Dashboard
2. Click Account Management Tab
3. In the IP Address/Hostname field type: syslog.rocketcyber.com
5. Port set to 6514
6. Click Add
7. Click the Test button to test the connection.
Congratulations. The ESS Monitoring app should now start forwarding data to the RocketCyber Console.